Festival of Trees by Kennedy Krieger Institute Inc. 11/25-27/22
November 25 2022 - November 27 2022 10:00AM -2:00PM
Festival of Trees presented by the Kennedy Krieger Institute Inc. A Family Fun Festival located in the Cow Palace at the Maryland State Fairgrounds.
Kennedy Krieger Institute’s 33rd Annual Festival of Trees
Holiday fun returns! For the first time since 2019, Festival of Trees returns as an in-person event at the Maryland State Fairgrounds during Thanksgiving weekend.
This three-day holiday celebration benefits the patients and students, and their families, served by Kennedy Krieger and kicks off the most wonderful time of the year.
This year's timed-entry ticketing will minimize crowds, reduce lines and make for a safer, more enjoyable experience for all. (Please plan to purchase your tickets in advance to make sure the entry time you want is still available.)
Don't miss all that Festival of Trees has in store, including:
- One-of-a-kind,?designer-decorated trees, wreaths and gingerbread houses?on display and for sale
- A bevy of?silent auction items, ranging from sports memorabilia to family fun packages, to?view, easily bid on and track online
- Holiday entertainment, including performances by the Grammy-nominated band?Milkshake at 10:30 a.m., 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Friday, November 25
- In-person visits with Santa Claus
- Artisan?vendors?selling handmade crafts, novelties, ornaments and gifts
- Returning this year: our second annual?Festival of Trees Toy Drive—we'll be collecting toys on-site for the patients and students served by the Institute
Kick off the holiday season fun at Festival of Trees!
Make sure to follow Kennedy Krieger’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram pages to stay up to date on all the latest news for Festival of Trees.
Friday, November 25, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, November 26, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, November 27, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Maryland State Fairgrounds, Cow Palace
2200 York Road
Timonium, MD 21093
ADMISSION TICKET PRICES:
Seniors 65 and older: $15
Children 5-12: $10
Children 4 and under: Free
Festival Line: 443-923-7330
Festival Website: KennedyKrieger.org/FestivalofTrees
About Kennedy Krieger Institute:
Kennedy Krieger Institute, an internationally known nonprofit organization located in the greater Baltimore-Washington, D.C., region, transforms the lives of more than 25,000 individuals a year through inpatient and outpatient medical, behavioral health and wellness therapies; home and community services; school-based programs; training and education for professionals; and advocacy. Kennedy Krieger provides a wide range of services for children, adolescents and adults with diseases, disorders and injuries that impact the nervous system, ranging from mild to severe. The Institute is home to a team of investigators who contribute to the understanding of how disorders develop, while at the same time pioneering new interventions and methods of early diagnosis, prevention and treatment. Visit KennedyKrieger.org for more information about Kennedy Krieger.
« Go Back Add To Planner »