The MD Home, Garden & Craft Show brought to you by S&L Productions.
Spring Maryland Home & Garden Show
Maryland State Fairgrounds
2200 York Road
Saturday, March 4 and Sunday, March 5, 2017
Friday, March 10 through Sunday, March 12, 2017
Saturday, March 4, 10am-8pm
Sunday, March 5, 10am-6pm
Friday, March 10, 10am-6pm
Saturday, March 11, 10am-8pm
Sunday, March 12, 10am-6pm
Enough with winter chills! It’s time to start thinking about greens, gardens, flowers and arrangements. At the Maryland Home & Garden Show, plan your landscape, meet home improvement contractors and experts, and prepare to transform your garden into masterpieces.
Former Chief White House Florist Laura Dowling will share tips and techniques for beautiful floral arrangements like those she created in Washington. She is renowned for creating a new romantic style of flower arranging featuring free-flowing lines of vines and flowers emanating from a classic bouquet. She will be hosting live seminars the first weekend of the show.
This year’s show theme “Spring Around The World” will feature the region’s most talented landscapers creating beautiful gardens each inspired by a foreign country.
Other features at the show include:
• Over 300 Improvement Exhibits: From a quick fix to a total home transformation, more than experts will offer their expertise in landscaping, decks and patios, kitchens, baths and more. Visitors can explore many unique products they won’t find anywhere else. Many exhibitors will be offering show specials.
• Spring Craft Show: Show visitors looking to buy a unique gift or treat themselves to something nice can explore the creations of over 100 crafters.
• Orchid Show (second weekend): The Maryland Orchid Society will present a stunning flowershow and sale with thousands of orchids on display. Visitors will be amazed at the many varieties of these spectacular flowers!
• Living Classroom/BUGS: Living Classrooms and the Baltimore Urban Gardening with Students program will offer two FREE projects for kids. Learn about re-purposing by creating art with seeds and planting succulents in recycled cans.
• Wine Tasting: Several Maryland wineries at the show will offer FREE tastings with bottles available for purchase.
• Free Seminars: Showgoers will discover their hidden talents and learn the tricks-of-the-tradesmen at daily seminars, from home gardening to the art of entertaining.
• Flower Bouquets Giveaway: Every hour, one lucky attendee will receive a beautiful bouquet from Radebaugh Florist.
• Petting Zoo: Kids can get hands-on animal encounters with goats, rabbits, llamas and turtles.
Tickets to the Maryland Home & Garden Show (including Craft Show) at the Maryland State Fairgrounds are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors, $3 for kids ages 6-12, and free for children under 6 years old. Friday, March all tickets are $5 admission. Admission is free for active military, police and fire employees with ID. Admission to the Maryland Spring Craft Show only is $6. Receive $2 off admission and free parking when visitors buy tickets online at www.mdhomeandgarden.com/spring/visitors/.
The Maryland Home & Garden Show is sponsored by M&T Bank.