Open Class Horses
All Exhibitors must be award of and abide by the below Rules.
• Assistant Superintendent
Veterinarian - Will be posted with Ring Secretary
1. The General Rules and Regulations also apply to this department.
2. At the discretion of the Division Superintendent, classes may be combined, divided or canceled.
3. Permanent stalls with doors are provided and are available on a first come first serve basis unless otherwise notified.
4. Entry fee is $7.00 to $15.00 per class unless otherwise stated.
5. Exhibitors must clean out their stalls and place the manure in designated areas.
6. No bedding material other than straw may be used.
7. Post entries will be accepted in group classes only.
8. In all broodmare classes, mares must have produced a foal in 2018 or show satisfactory certificate they have been bred in 2018.
9. All animals over nine months of age must have a certificate indicating a negative Coggins Test (Equine Infectious Anemia) made within 12 months prior to show day. Photocopy stamped by the appropriate animal health official of the respective State will be accepted in lieu of the original certificate.
10. Foals may accompany their dams in the ring but must be led.
11. Age will be considered in all foal classes.
12. Animals entered in group classes must be entered in an individual class.
13. All purebred animals must be registered in the name of the exhibitor and papers must be available if requested.
14. Entries will be accepted on a first come first taken basis and may be limited to available stall space.
15. Fire Safety Requirements and Tips
16. 2019 Animal Health Information
College Day at The Races!
2019 Internet Entry System - System is now closed.
2018 Printable Premium Book Sections
2018 Youth Show
2018 Hunter Breeding
2018 Thoroughbred Hunter
2018 Draft Horse & Mule
2018 Welsh Pony
2018 Horse Pull
2018 Horse Pull Regulations
2018 Miniature Horse Pull
2018 Miniature Horse Pull Regulations
MD STATE FAIR HEAT SAFETY PREPAREDNESS:
Heat and Safety Preparedness
2019 Schedules (are subject to change)
2019 Open Class & 4H/FFA Exhibitor Schedule of Events!
2019 4H/FFA Exhibitor Schedule of Events!
2019 MSF Full Schedule of Events!